Saturday 23 January 2010

Project 365 Photos, Day Thirteen to Sixteen





H (Spicy): Beautiful Thai curry pastes brought by Mum and Dad on their way home from spending Christmas in Thailand with my brother and his family. Mem has packed them all and labelled them all as to how spicy they are and whether for me or my sister. We will be making Green Chicken Curry again very soon!
The Root of The Problem: This ironwork sculpture hangs on the wall of outside the dental practise. It was made my one of the hygienists. I just wish I didn't have to go to the dentist to see it, but I fear I'll be seeing a lot of it over the next few months


Aftermath: A wonderful evening with a house full of friends, a warm fire and a wintry feast for eight adults and ten children.








Here Comes the Sun: I love the early morning sun shining from in through the blind: especially when it is Sunday and I can stay in and admire it from my bed a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment