Saturday 23 January 2010

Project 365 Photos, Day Seventeen to Twenty




Cambridge 800: To mark the end of the 800th anniversary year for Cambridge University, a spectacular light show is projected onto the walls of Senate House and King's College Chapel. It was a cold, clear evening with the stars out too. I loved this view of King's College with the stained glass illuminated from within and details from it projected in technicolour on the outside.

Perspective: Sending off a donation to Haiti on the way home from the school walk on a dreary day stopped me short and made me remember to be thankful for everything I have.

Flower Stall: On the way back through Cambridge market after meeting for coffee I stopped to buy some ivory ranunculus and raspberry red freesias to cheer the January gloom.

A Time To Shine: After a long morning at the dentist I took the dogs for their walk as the numbness started to wear off. Ouch! I noticed that the sunset had chosen this lowly telegraph pole to bathe in glory instead of the lovely trees either side. It made me smile (ouch, again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment