Saturday 30 January 2010

Project 365: 26th to 30th Jan

26th January: January Blues

To celebrate that the sky is still blue when I take the dogs for their afternoon walk. Even though the moon is out too.


27th January: Keep Crossing Clear

On the way back from the animal feed shop a train passes at the level crossing. I always get the heebie jeebies driving over level crossings. What if the barriers come down when I am half way over? At least I have an excuse for the blurry photo today. That train is moving fast!


28th January: Sign of Spring

Grey rainy skies and chill winds again. Everyone is ill. Even the hens look bedraggled and beaten down by winter. I was astonished and cheered to find five eggs in the nesting box. They shouldn't even be laying this time of year. Well done, girls!



29th January: A Dolly Parton Moment

A can't play guitar. I'm not a Country and Western singer. So why were these two calling out "take me home with you" when I called in at the music shop for Will's saxophone supplies?



January 30th: Self Portrait

When you scrape five foot four with your shoes on, any opportunity to make those legs look longer has to be pounced on. While I was guddling around taking this shot Maia bolted off in pursuit of a magnificent story-book hare with fine black ears. I was too slow to re-focus and get a picture. Der!

No comments:

Post a Comment